Thursday, February 26, 2009

Something is Wrong

Most likely I'm tired.  I'm also bloated in the stomach.  My shoes felt wierd when I put them on. I had to analyze a lot of data today.  I just wasn't mentally in the game.  Not sure what's happening, but I finished the workout today. 

I had to do a 6.5 mile tempo run.  This is a much better change from last weeks 8.5 mile tempo run.

So what I did to "cheat" a little was split the tempo runs into 2 small runs of 3.25 miles with 30 seconds of rest in between. 

So the first 3.25 was 26:30 and the second 3.25 was 26:32.  They're borth around 8:00 mile pace I think, if my math is correct.  I don't know why I felt so off today.  It could be that I got 6 hours of sleep last night.  Regardless, tomorrow is a day off and I am excited about that.

Now I am going to get eat some Brazilian food with Kathryn.  Maybe order myself a caipirinha.  Mmmmmm... caipirinha (I'm wondering if I spelled that correctly).

No comments:

Post a Comment