Friday, February 20, 2009

Post #2


Training is going well.... except that today I was supposed to run 6 miles but its snowing really hard with 20 mph winds so I think I'm going to have to shift it. My legs are starting to feel stronger and my lungs are adjusting to the cold. Looking forward to the warmer weather. Hopefully spring comes early. On a humorous note I was poking around on facebook and found that someone posted a really interesting picture. Took me a while to figure out was I was looking at but once I figured it out I was laughing really hard. I wont give it away you will have to look for your self. Andy if you don't start running soon we might have to take drastic action and something like this may happen to you again!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha oh man that poor guy, hopefully he did laundry regularly. Thats why to this day i only keep two boxers at hand.

    ReplyDelete