Friday, February 20, 2009

Days Off

Days off are the most wonderful thing in the world. Why?

1. I don't have to get up at 5 which usually sends memories of rowing practice flashing through my mind. 4x2k, towers, a 2k erg test, 1 2 3 2 4 2 3 2 4 2 3 2 1 or whatever that day was.

2. I don't have to feel like I'm still in college and fight to stay awake during meetings or not drool on my notebook.

Ummm, I think those are the 2 big ones. Waking up really sucks especially if you have to go to work and can't sit in a dining hall molesting grapefruit and putting soy sauce in the waffle maker. All stupid things we used to do.

Oh well. Tomorrow I'm not really sure how to run 18 miles. 18 is like taking a quick 4.5 mile run 4 times. It's mostly the boredom that gets me. How long can I possibly listen to Mozart or Ratatat? Not too long. So please wish me luck and all of us luck as we approach the glorious weekend.

Love,
Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment