Friday, March 6, 2009

Non-Running Topic on the Day Off

Since I'm not running today I might as well blog about something not related to running.  I'll blog about the Biggest Loser - Montefiore Medical Center Edition.  Of course we call it the Weight Contest.

Anyway we had started this contest 4 weeks ago at the beginning of February.  With my work clothing (standard business attire) and after lunch I weighed in at 169.  In the mornings I have been weighing around 158, 159.  This makes sense since lunch and breakfast and tea are all in me plus clothing.

As of today I weight 166.5.  I'm in 6th place out of about 19 people.  Hopefully I can get into one of the top 3 because I think that person get's 100 or 150 dollars after the competition.

So that is my exciting topic for the day.  Rest days are nice.  Tomorrow's 14 will be even nicer.  Ahhhh... an easier run than last week.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment