Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Day

ell yesterday I did some cycling in the morning because it was way to cold to run (13 degrees at 5AM) and today with more acceptable weather I did 6 miles (34 degrees at 6PM).

I really can't say too much about the run.  It was an easy 6, felt good, under an hour.  It was actually quite pleasant.  Lately I've been pretty fed up with working out in the cold.  I'm just not motivated to freeze myself so I am definitely looking forward to the spring, or at least daylight saving time (the s was purposely left out because I found out today its "saving" not "savings").

I was talking with Andy today it seems he's going to do a long run this weekend, which I am happy about.  Hopefully everyone is training well.  I leave you with a picture of me before I ran so you can peer into my life.

Joe



No comments:

Post a Comment