Thursday, March 5, 2009

Me and the Bathroom are Friends

"Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner chocolate's made, stick your finger up the hole, and then you have a tootsie roll."


So I did my 8.5 miles worth of tempo run and I hate to be graphic but I've been to the bathroom 4 times in the last 2 hours.  All number 2.

I'm attributing it to my run today.  Went to Fatty's Cafe after running and they probably made the best burger I've had.  It was a mixture of ground beef and ground chorizo seasoned with cayenne pepper, paprika, and garlic.  Wowee was it good.

Anyway so back to my workout.  Let's hope that this makes the Rock and Roll Marthon San Diego easier for me to run.  So... format was the same as last week.  I did 4.25 miles with 30 seconds rest with another 4.25 miles.

1st - 34:14 ~8:04
2nd - 34:11 ~8:03

All in all a good day.  Take care y'all.

Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment