Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rock and Roll Relay

That has a nice ring to it.  Unfortunately, I found this under the terms and conditions of our registrations.  Please read:

Section X.I.V Article 12:  Persons who have already signe up for the full marathon are disqualified from running the relay in the next 7 participations of the marathon.

Sorry about that Andy.  I guess we'll just have to do the whole thing.

On another note I've been away for half of this week.  I went to Chicago for a conference.  I got most of my training in this week:

Tuesday - Track Workout (400, 800, 1200, 1600, 1200, 800, 400)
Wednesday - Quick/easy 6 miler
Thursday - 40 minute tempo run (avg pace 8:19) - *hotel treadmills suck
Saturday - 17 miles @ 2:32:00 (8:56.4 min/mile)

I guess it was a good week but I've been feeling very apathetic with my training.  This usually happens just past the midpoint for me because I feel like I've stuck to the plan for 9 weeks and feel like I don't need to train anymore.  Hopefully this lull will pass, I have my most heavy mileage this week.  I think it may be close to a 50 something mile week.

Happy Running,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment