Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Last Couple of Days

So I haven't posted because I really haven't done too many workouts in the last couple of days. So here's a not-so-quick update of what's happened in the last few days.

Wednesday:  I did a quick 6 mile run

Thursday:  I started getting sick so I decided not to do the tempo and just take the day off

Friday:  Feeling guilty I rode the bike for 1:15:00

Saturday:  We had the awesome Alumni regatta  (got to see some good friends and had some good fun haha wings, keg stands, and rowing) and I did a fantastic 1000 meters of rowing which hurt alot sadly...

Sunday:  Drove 240 miles

Monday: 1:00:00 on the bike

Tuesday: Track workout 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 1200, 800, 400 most of them under 7:00/mile pace except for the mile which was 7:04

Rock and roll - slightly scared about the 18 miler this week since I missed my long run this past weekend.

Happy Training,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment